Anxiety Holding You Back? 4 Nutrients To Improve Your Stress. - Now Wellness
was successfully added to your cart.

Cart

Anxiety Holding You Back? 4 Nutrients To Improve Your Stress.

nutrients

Feel like you are held back from living your life?

Anxiety controls so many peoples lives and families. That people are not living the life that they truly desire to be living. People feel like they are left with very limited options. Most people face do I go on Medication, is that truly what I need right now? Is there not anything else?

Only 28 percent of Canadians agree that they are getting the best treatment possible. That leaves 72% of Canadians with feeling that they need something more. With numbers like that, it makes me even more passionate and dedicated to what I do.

I am not pushing away western medicine, as some people truly need medication to get through the day. However, sometimes it doesn’t feel like its enough. Leaving us searching for other options. Did you know food has some pretty powerful abilities?

Why should I focus on foods?

When it comes to anxiety and stress, you are going to want to look at foods that are going to help calm you. There isn’t just 1 special food that you can eat that will make everything better but there a range of foods and can certainly help.

Food is our fuel. It is what keeps us alive and keeps going. The nutrients from the foods that we eat are broken down into many different things such as amino acids, hormones, energy, minerals, and vitamins. Our body needs specific nutrients to be able to perform specific tasks. Unfortunately, without these nutrients, our bodies become out of balance and can cause things like anxiety and raise our stress levels.

What foods should I focus on?

Magnesium-rich: Magnesium helps promote calm in the body and the mind, and helps increase energy. Helps You Fall Asleep, and helps relieve constipation. Magnesium also helps regulate levels of calcium, potassium, and sodium, and is important for Heart Health.

  •  Pumpkin Seeds 48%
  •  Spinach 39%
  •  Swiss Chard 38%
  •  Soybeans 37%
  •  Sesame Seeds 32%
  •  Quinoa 30%
  •  Black Beans 30%
  •  Cashews 29%
  •  Sunflower Seeds 28%
  •  Navy Beans 24%

Dark Leafy Greens¹: Full of vitamins and minerals that are key to everyday functions of our bodies. They help alkalize our body, as when our body is in an acid state it can cause ulcers and other diseases. Helps provide the nutrients that are critical in making our happy hormones. Source of fiber which is essential to good digestion, bowel health, blood sugar and weight control.

  • Spinach
  • Kale
  • Swiss Chard
  • Romaine Lettuce
  • Beet Greens
  • Parsley

Whole Grains²: Packed full of nutrients including protein, fiber, B vitamins, antioxidants, and trace minerals (iron, zinc, copper, and magnesium). Has shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and obesity. They have can help with our bowel health with regular movements and promoting healthy bacteria. Also, they are rich in an amino acid called tryptophan, which your body needs to produce serotonin and melatonin.

  • Quinoa
  • Oats
  • Barley
  • Millet
  • Brown Rice
  • Buckwheat
  • Spelt

Complete Protein³: Protein is broken down into amino acids, as well other vitamins. They kept in a pool until they are needed. You really only need to consume a “complete” protein every 24-48 hours to replenish this pool. Also, they help make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals. Needed to help build and repair tissue, it is considered one of the most important building blocks.

  • Grass Fed Beef
  • Free Range Chicken
  • Wild Fish
  • Eggs
  • Whole Grain with Nuts, seeds, beans, legumes

Now What?

Focusing on a whole food diet when it comes to mental health can be overwhelming for some. If you are ready to take control of your life and live the life you dream. If you are ready for the Freedom. Book a Free Consultation.

 

Source

Source¹

Source²

Source³

Leave a Reply